First introduced to Britain in the 1600s, orangeries seamlessly bridge the gap between fully-glazed conservatories and full-scale extensions. Sophisticated, durable and ultra-efficient, well-built orangeries infuse substantial brick pillars and walls with glorious lantern roofs, heightening privacy without compromising on essential natural lighting. Sourced from industry leaders Eurocell and Allstyle Aluminium, choose from quality uPVC or premium aluminium frames combined with highly-insulative double glazing.
Experience the outstanding quality and workmanship for yourself by visiting our superb Bromsgrove showroom *COMING SOON*.
• Orangeries don't usually require planning permission; as long as the structure remains within the guidelines of permitted development
• As FENSA Approved and LABC Assured Installers, if required, we will take care of everything, from building regulations to planning permissions to party wall settlements and everything else in between
• Multi-chambered and thermally broken frames coupled with high quality glazing allow for A ratings and low U-values
• High security internal glazing and multi-point locks as standard
• Two stylish roof options to choose from; the illuminating Skypod lantern or a tiled roof/lantern roof combinationGet in touch
• Range of glazing options, including decorative, obscure, acoustic, tinted, solar control and self cleaning glass
• Durable weather-protection, plus fade, rot and corrosion resistance
• Less glazing bars allow for better views
• Exceptionally low maintenance
• Fast installation for your convenience
• Comprehensive product guarantee
• Can add considerable value - orangeries have the potential to increase your property value by as much as 15%Get in touch
Eurocell offer an extensive range of coloured orangery frames, with standard shades including white, cream, caramel, brown, black, Anthracite Grey, Irish Oak, Golden Oak and Rosewood. You can also choose from an extensive range of exclusive made to order foils and matching handles and hardware, as well as a diverse range of dual-colour options.
Available in standard white, black and grey aluminium frames, our aluminium orangeries can be fully tailored with over 100 RAL powder-coated matte finishes to choose from, including dual-colour options.
Have a browse through our in-depth product brochures for full details.Get in touch
Basalt grey Profile 22
Basalt grey Profile 22
Interior / Extras
Adds grandeur whilst reducing heat loss even further, and cleverly conceals down-lights and spotlights too.
Our skilled plasterers can finish your orangery ceiling with a beautiful smooth texture, ready for painting, whilst complementing interior aesthetics and regulating the temperature even further.
LED spotlights are ideal for multi-use environments like these. Choose as many individual down-lights as you want, include ambient dimmer switches or even have more than one switch to alter the number of lights in use.
Create an orangery style conservatory with the addition of a highline gutter and decorative corner castings.
Depending on the look you're going for, choose from a range of classic and contemporary roof crestings and finials for the ultimate finishing touch.Get in touch
Feast your eyes on our most recent and unforgettable premium aluminium and uPVC orangery installations.
From classic cream orangeries with Georgian inspired sliding sash windows to modern orangeries with black flush sash windows and bi-folding doors, or maybe a contemporary fusion of fashionable grey frames with time honoured French doors is more of a tempting prospect? One thing's for sure, there's no place quite like home with a Designhaüs refurbishment, new build or rebuild.